ACT Aerospace specializes in the design and production of composite products supporting commercial and military aerospace programs.
ACT Aerospace employs a diverse range of positions, from entry-level production technicians to experienced machine operators.
We are looking for new employees with a willingness to learn, who will be reliable and who strive to improve and exceed expectations.
No previous manufacturing or aerospace experience is necessary as on the job training is provided.
Wage: Entry level positions starting at $12.50/hr.
*Additional compensation depending on experience
Work Schedule: Anticipated Day Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
* Your finite schedule will be determined by your supervisor once you have started employment.
Interested Applicants should have the following
- Consistent attendance and ability to arrive to work on time.
- Attention to detail.
- Work as a team member and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Solution oriented/problem solver.
- Have the ability to follow all written work instructions and procedures with minimal instruction.
- Must be able to perform a variety of routine tasks.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min.
- Must be able to use simple math.
- Must be willing to work overtime and Saturday's when required.
- Must be able to work with common hand tools and have good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift, hold and carry up to 40 pounds unaided.
- Have a strong work ethic – be disciplined, motivated, driven, hardworking, dedicated.
- Performs tasks to build and assemble composite parts with high quality and in a timely and safe manner.
- Complete production records, work orders and area logs as work is completed.
- Help in other areas in the shop as needed.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of production work areas.
- Maintain a positive attitude and continually strive to improve.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures resulting in quality parts.
- Understand and adhere to all environmental health and safety guidelines.
Requirements to Apply
- High School Diploma or equivalent recommended, but not required.
- Must be a United States Citizen or provide documentation of work eligibility.
- Complete online application (including work history, references, etc.)
- Resume and Cover letter recommended, but not required.